GUIDE TO YOUR HOME SELLING PROCESS
WHO ARE WE?
Cristal Cellar was built on the notion that the secret to achieving incredible goals and getting true results is to dominate real estate with a team approach. One part-time agent does not have the capacity to cover every aspect of the real estate process.
We operate in a supportive, professional, positive environment that helps each member of our team provide the highest level of service in the industry. This atmosphere allows our team to act on the passion and drive it takes to surpass the expectations of every client who chooses us to help fulfill their home buying or selling goals.
“...surpass the expectations of every client who chooses us...”
Whether you are looking to sell your property or buy a new home, Cristal Cellar offers a dedicated, skilled team with an innovative marketing approach.
Our team of experienced, full-time real estate agents and staff are ready to lead and advise you through the process of buying the perfect home or selling your existing home for the most amount of money in the shortest amount of time.
HOME SELLING ROADMAP
Our vision is to grow our company by quality, not quantity, and to revolutionize the industry through creative synergy and become the premier standard for a holistic approach in the residential real estate market.
Our greatest value for clients is to empower them through knowledge by combining the mortgage process seamlessly with the sale or purchase of the residential real estate.
The mission of Cristal Cellar is to be the first choice in the real estate and mortgage industry by building long lasting relationships.
THE EFFECT OF THE RIGHT PRICE
- Listing and marketing properties to obtain the highest and best offer for sellers.
- Research, locate properties, and negotiate terms on behalf of the Buyer.
- Provide clients real estate opportunities with an ROI against inflation.
- Preserve the value of the property while generating income by securing Tenants, negotiating lease contracts, collecting rent, and maintaining the property
- Negotiate on behalf of the seller with the lender for a Short Sale Approval in addition to marketing the home to obtain the highest and best offer for the seller.
- Negotiate on behalf of Buyer with the lender for best terms for Buyer.
- Facilitate in locating lease properties for prospective Tenants in addition to locating qualified Tenants for landlords.
- A government-backed loan program allows clients to obtain a loan with a lower down payment.
- A loan designed only for military veterans to allow them to obtain home financing with the option of no down payment.
- Provide clients with Traditional 30, 20, 15, 10 year fixed rate loans.
- Allows people with FHA loans to refinance at a lower rate with less paperwork and simplified requirements.
- Refinance for a lower payment without having to pay for closing costs.
- Tap into your home equity and use it as a form of retirement income.
- Pull cash out from the equity in the home.
- Investment loans for investors or unconventional loan programs for clients who do not qualify for conventional loans or government-backed loans.
Total Sales Over Past 3 years
Total Gross Sales: $14,829,955
Total Gross Sales: $28,202,716
Total Gross Sales: $34,194,48
Total Gross Sales: $47,757,339
Total Loans Funded Over Past 3 years
Total Loan Amount Funded: $8,916,395
Total Loan Amount Funded: $24,849,284
Total Loan Amount Funded: $12,993,972019
Total Loan Amount Funded: $27,926,595