Pasadena Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top luxury neighborhoods in Pasadena, California. Browse through each page to get detailed information about each of our renowned communities. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us anytime!
Luxury Homes for Sale in Pasadena, CA
Pasadena, CA, is a thriving metropolis that provides a unique blend of urban and suburban conveniences, including several restaurants, cafes, and natural areas.
Pasadena is often considered one of California’s best places to call home. With its historical business sector, Old Pasadena, the city of Pasadena, is the cultural epicenter of the San Gabriel Valley. As Pasadena gained popularity as a winter getaway for the affluent of the East, the city expanded its residential communities featuring many luxury homes for sale in Pasadena, CA, and other commercial areas. The city also improved its transportation links to Los Angeles, resulting in the inauguration of the Arroyo Seco Parkway, the state’s first freeway. Please feel free to contact us to learn more about Pasadena, CA, or any specific community in the region.
ONE COLORADO MARKETPLACE: Located in Pasadena’s historic downtown, Old Pasadena Town, this is one of the area’s significant development projects. New businesses found a home in the revitalized historic buildings at “One Colorado.” Paseo Colorado, a high-end mall envisioned as a contemporary urban village, was built to occupy one of the previously empty buildings. Paseo Colorado is an upmarket shopping mall that spans three city blocks and is laid out like a modern urban hamlet. Old Pasadena Town is an excellent place to spend a day if you have a lot of spare time because it has a wide range of restaurants, clubs, coffee shops, and pubs.
MUSEUMS AND GALLERIES: In addition to its many shops and restaurants, Pasadena boasts a thriving art scene with several museums and public exhibitions, including the renowned Norton Simon Museum. The museum is known for its enormous sculpture garden and collection of European paintings, sculptures, and tapestries. If you have an eye for art and a passion for culture, you will fall in love with Pasadena’s renowned museums and galleries.
HIGH-VALUE HOMES: The real estate market in Pasadena, CA, has benefited from the city’s popularity and growth, which has attracted many well-off families. As a result, there is a great deal of exquisite Pasadena, CA, mansions up for sale. Pasadena is a great place to explore if you are looking for a large home with great value on the market.
Pasadena, CA Real Estate Market Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Pasadena, CA
- Pasadena offers a comprehensive real estate market comprised mainly of lovely single-family homes. Other home types available in Pasadena include multi-family structures, townhomes, and condos.
- Most luxury homes for sale in Pasadena, CA, are usually listed on the market for $400,000 to almost $19 million.
- Many residential dwellings in Pasadena, CA, have three- to thirteen-bedroom layouts.
- Most homes in Pasadena, CA, are also furnished, typically with at least two to thirteen-bath arrangements.
- Numerous luxury homes for sale in Pasadena, CA, offer at least 1,000 sqft to almost 13,000 sqft of interior floor space.
- Among the prevalent home styles seen in the real estate market of Pasadena, CA include, but are not limited to, Colonial, Mediterranean, Georgian, Modern, French, Traditional, and Custom Built architecture.
- The largest lot of residential properties in Pasadena, CA, measures roughly 3.52 acres.
- The average year built of homes in Pasadena, CA spans from 1896 to newly-constructed dwellings in 2022.
- Vacant lots available in Pasadena, CA, are valued between $80,000 to almost $12 million, depending on the total lot acreage.
- Most vacant lots in Pasadena, CA, measure between 0.18 and 10 acres.
Latest Luxury Homes for Sale in Pasadena, CA
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Pasadena is nestled approximately 10.8 miles northeast of Los Angeles and roughly 8.3 miles east of Glendale in California. One of the nearest freeways accessible in Pasadena is Interstate 210, which links the city to other towns in the state. Some lovely towns surrounding Pasadena include Altadena on its north, the Sierra Madre on its East, and San Marino and East San Gabriel on its southeastern tip.
Pasadena Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
We are a one-stop boutique of real estate brokers, lenders, and specialists designed to fit your family’s needs before, during, and even after your experience. Because we are an independent boutique firm, CENTURY 21 Cristal Cellar is able to develop and maintain a very personal connection with each client. Education is key. That is why we educate our clients on everything they need to know about our Covina Real Estate Broker and any other real estate information you may need. We lead our clients through any type of real estate situation they may have.
Please do not hesitate to reach out in any of your home buying & selling needs.